Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yellow Electric Sun

I fell irrevocably in love,
with the eyes of 1000 years,
to be precise
I fell in love with the reflection I feared most to look upon, and danced in your charms.

At the time was it, my pride? or our tales, turn truths.

Today, when I vocalized your name, will you freeze once again. or have you grown cold to our connection as I am of being without you?

The weight of your eyes, press deep in my chest,
unsex my thoughts, your touch against my heart is unbearable

I swim through blue storms,

If ever, you forget our love, It could not seise my realities

you are love made visible...

-LaRayia
Can't help how I feel, no matter how hard I try.

6 comments:

Robyn Latice said...

This is beautiful! Absolutley beautiful! Be strong hunney!

Anonymous said...

Quite powerful green eyes.

Anonymous said...

I bet every one of your ex's thinks it's about them.

Mo said...

♥ this.

Anonymous said...

I was the new beginning to your completions. A natural match. If only you'd let go of the past. Etched in my heart you will be. Old soul, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bre! I miss you old friend. May you find yourself under his wings,forget not the path that you shall lead. A wounded soul you helped and I shall be forever Thankful.

The curious..